Sunday, August 24, 2014

My latest three pallet benches

Here are my latest three heavy duty bench I have finished...they were already blue but I decided to add a brighter color...blue and some orange around the nail and screw holes and in various places...I love them... hope you do too! This is what they looked like before I added my own color.
And this is what they looked like after adding a lighter blue, brown and orange to them... I did some brown first, then the blue and then the orange...on the one I decided to only use red and blue...these are really heavy...they are not the cheap made pallets...in fact, I cannot pick one of the blue pallets all by myself...and I had to used the recip saw to tear them down...
And this is what they looked like after adding a lighter blue, brown and orange to them... I did some brown first, then the blue and then the orange...one the one I decided to only use red and blue...these are really heavy...they are not the cheap made pallets...in fact, I cannot pick one of the blue pallets all by myself...and I had to used the recip saw to tear them down...All of my creations of art, wood or craft are for sale...and check out my pinterest acct and my facebook acct. Thanks for checking my blog out...see you next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment